Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smilebaby's GM App. [:

Go down

Smilebaby's GM App. [: Empty Smilebaby's GM App. [:

Post  Smilebaby(Firefly) Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 pm

First Name: Courtney
IGN (In Game Name): Smilebaby
Why should you be chosen: I have been a GM before, but it was a long time ago. But besides that, I'm nice, I know how to host events, and I love helping people. If anyone was needed to be banned, I'd ask the Admin first or a fellow GM, then if I should ban, I would. If anyone had a question, I would try my best to answer it. I'd try my best to be the best that I can be. I have two GM books, one with commands, and another with items. I really would try my best to be a good GM. I know that the job isn't just for fun. It's also a very serious thing too. Like if someone was harassing someone, I would jail them, or if it got to far, I would ban them.(as in threatening to kill them or something horrible would lead to ban) Speaking of GM books, every new command or item I learn, I write it down in a notebook so I won't forget. I keep up with this notebook all the time, just in case. So, choose whoever you think is best for the job, and if it's not me, it's okay, I love playing this server anyways as a normal player! [: Thanks, and goodbye. <3
Smilebaby(Firefly)
Smilebaby(Firefly)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum