Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JetFlamerz

5 posters

Go down

JetFlamerz Empty JetFlamerz

Post  jetflamerz Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Name: gabby Jessalin Nelson
IGN(In Game Name):: JetFlamerz
Computer Knowledge: XP Dell
Private Server Knowledge: I can make private servers with Titan source (my friends gave me his files and he called it titan that only reason i would say that) 62. I can easily make a well server within 5 minutes if i have all the downloads on my computer. i have owned my own private servers for over a year now how to do many thing other than people that say they can.
Coding Knowledge: I am an good at coding and i have coded multiple Npc's and or Items.
Contacts:, MSN= rosarobert23@hotmail.com.
Specialization Skill:I do specialize in items and monsters not much Npc's but i bin training hard ever day to get better at it so i am overall good at "all". I am also very useful for doing hard code tasks.
Gm Reason: The reason i would like to be a GM is because i know that i can help with the server and i also know that i will have opportunities to learn myself. I feel that i will have fun at this server and also i will produce exciting events to please your players.
I have been Gms for around a year also and i have prier experience at moderating a server. i no most commands off the top of my head and map codes. I have been a coder on one other server prier to this server if i am accepted
Hours: I Live In Florida and i Kinda don't know my time zone but i on basically every day unless i grounded
GM exp: I have been in countless servers i do not remember the name of all of them but if you would like i'll try to recite
Personal: I am a 17 year old girl with a life but i like maple and I'm kinda addicted but not as much as i used to be. I'm about 5'11'' I'm fun, i like everything but mean pplz, I'm not fat and I'm smart.
What If Someone Hack:i would ban or ask the owner or a gm that more experienced with that situation.

(I am not a poor sport I never mind if i do not get the position i just want it so i can make everyone else life more fun and i will advertise as much as i can if i can at all means necessary I am very looking froward to what your response will be)

Last edited by jetflamerz on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

jetflamerz

Back to top Go down

JetFlamerz Empty Re: JetFlamerz

Post  [<3]Steph Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Lots of grammar/spelling errors. But ggoodluck

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

Post  jetflamerz Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 pm

yaaaa see cause i accidently press wroung buttens

jetflamerz

Back to top Go down

Post  ItzJessi Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Steph I spotted a couple of spelling/grammar errors in yours as well. I don't think a couple of miss spelled words will be the deciding factor if someone gets gm or not

ItzJessi

Back to top Go down

Post  iTjx3 Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 pm

On that note Jessi, if spelling doesnt matter, why should how long someone has been around matter? :/
iTjx3
iTjx3

Back to top Go down

Post  [<3]Steph Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

I just pointed out her flaws. I never said anything bad like "So many errors, what an FOB. Gtfo" I didn't say a ything bad about it. Relax. 0.0

& I never said mine was perfect.
&& you said on the chatbox don't worry about the applications
&&& I didn't imply anything bad about her application, I just said it needed some clean up and that's it. It's a pretty good application too.
&&&& relax. I though we were cool ? D:

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

Post  ItzJessi Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Umm if you are going to quote me please quote exactly what I say so it does not get mixed up with what you thought I might have said and please refrain from personal attacks on the forums... I never said any of them were bad what so ever, please do not put words in my mouth.

ItzJessi

Back to top Go down

Post  ItzJessi Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 pm

oh steph sorry I thought that was TJ. Steph we are cool it's just this whole thing was blown out of proportion and this whole thing is becoming a headache for everyone. Tj is being stubborn at the moment and making it seem like you are attacking me when he's the one who is. I really do not have anything against you, you can even feel free to add me in game xD. my ign is 'Jessi'

ItzJessi

Back to top Go down

Post  xDooms Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol. Wow.

xDooms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: