Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!)

4 posters

Go down

Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!) Empty Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!)

Post  lilblue126 Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm

First Name:Jessica But call me Jess
IGN:My IGN is :Ikitten
Why Should You Be Chosen:I think I should be chosen because i'm on quite alot (unless for school) i'm an easy person to talk to and i dont really get annoyed easily. I will use the "GM" powers succesfully without banning or jail'ing anybody for the wrong reasons like calling me names. Although my age is young and i'm not strong doesn't mean that i cannot be a GM right? well anyway i've been a gm in many servers to much to count but this is different. Its non lag it actually has a job advancer. and @fmnpc I hope I become a Gm

lilblue126

Back to top Go down

Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!) Empty Re: Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!)

Post  xDooms Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:34 pm

lawl.

xDooms

Back to top Go down

Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!) Empty Re: Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!)

Post  xDooms Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:35 pm

You missed some I's and I'm is suppose to be capitalized too Razz

xDooms

Back to top Go down

Post  0minike0 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:37 am

xDooms wrote:You missed some I's and I'm is suppose to be capitalized too Razz

And you are supposed not to double post

Anyways
I got bored so I added all the 'I's
Code:

First Name:Jessica But call me Jess
IGN:My IGN is :Ikitten
Why Should You Be Chosen:I think I should be chosen because I'm on quite alot (unless for school) I'm an easy person to talk to and I dont really get annoyed easily. I will use the "GM" powers succesfully without banning or jail'ing anybody for the wrong reasons like calling me names. Although my age is young and I'm not strong doesn't mean that I cannot be a GM right? well anyway I've been a gm in many servers to much to count but this is different. Its non lag it actually has a job advancer. and @fmnpc I hope I become a Gm

0minike0

Back to top Go down

Lilblue126's Gm App (Remake) (I MADE CAPITAL I'S!) Empty uhmm

Post  iDukky Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

not impressed, but good job, Keep tryeng sunny

iDukky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum