Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AznBoi for gm

2 posters

Go down

AznBoi for gm Empty AznBoi for gm

Post  aznboi Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 am

First Name: Wesley
IGN: AznBoi
Why should you be chosen: I think I should be chosen because I have a brother one is Dantepham . I also think I should be a gm because I want to be the youngest but most mature Gm. I have been playing for 4 years on MapleStory basically ever since it came out. I’ll admit my character sucks but not everyone is perfect. I have been playing 4 different servers of MapleStory they are: TwilightMs, Morphinestory, the original MS, and this server. And I just stopped playing the original because it got boring. Next I stopped playing Twilight Ms and Morphine story because they both got shut down by the Nexon Company. Now I play this server because this server won’t shut down easily lastly I want to be gm so I can stop ALL HACKERS.

aznboi

Back to top Go down

AznBoi for gm Empty Re: AznBoi for gm

Post  [<3]Steph Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 am

You can't want to be the most mature GM, you Have to be it. & to me age doesn't matter. Just show honesty, trustworthyness, and show that you a hardworker that will make them not even notice age.

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum