Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone. How do you do?

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone. How do you do? Empty Hi everyone. How do you do?

Post  sinfulanjel Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am

Hi everyone. I figured it was about time I made an Intro post.

Name: Sam
IGN: Best known as Aeza

Many people already know me as the no-life omg-how-do-you-level-so-fast guy, but don't let that scare you.
I joined this server a couple of days after it first opened as ElpamStory, and have been an active player since.
I was there when Benny closed the server, and there when Chris re-opened it under the new name of ImprovedStory.
I have been through 3 wipes since I first started, making the current Aeza the 4th generation. The previous Aeza's levels were, in order: 183, 200 and 176. You might think I'm crazy to have reach high levels so many times and not complain - well, maybe I am, but there's nothing I can do about it, and I don't think anyone would care anyway.

In real life; I'm from Australia, currently studying Business at university. I took a year off this year as a break, and traveled around the country visiting friends in other states. I'm now back at home preparing for next year, playing MapleStory to pass the time.
On weekends I'm a part of the night life, hitting the clubs and partying hard. My favourite genre is music is Hard (i.e. HardStyle, Hard Dance, Hard Trance and HardCore). I love raves and dance festivals - where the music and just the atmosphere itself will get your heart racing and blood pumping and the beats will take you higher.

Anyway, if you see me in-game, feel free to talk to me and ask questions. If I'm not afk and not in a bad mood, I might just answer them. =]

sinfulanjel

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. How do you do? Empty Re: Hi everyone. How do you do?

Post  DevilWings Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:00 pm

lol, so ur name is sam :O
-memorizes- :]
DevilWings
DevilWings

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum