Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Quest Idea

3 posters

Go down

New Quest Idea Empty New Quest Idea

Post  Benny Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

Hi, its Roman

I have a quest idea for you guys.

1st stage: Get 50~100 Tickets from easy to kill monsters that spawn fast in a small map, then you talk to a NPC which takes you to the next stage.

2nd stage: Jumping Quest, jump your way to the top of the map in order to talk to a NPC which takes you to next stage.

3rd stage: Kill 3 Bosses (I'm thinking Mushmom, Jombie Mush, and King Clang) each drops 1 Special ETC. item, total 3 special items. Talk to NPC once you have all 3 and advance to next stage.

4th stage: Unique monsters spawn in a very small map, which drop Letters (use the Christmas letters) You need to spell out a 4 Letter word (Your Choice) and once you have all 4 letter click on the NPC. Then you get your prize.

Prize = ( not sure what)

~You can change some things up if you don't like them, but this is what i was thinking~Hope you like it~

~Thank You~ Very Happy

Benny
Admin

https://elpamstory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Quest Idea Empty My idea

Post  cool51 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:30 pm

as usual it be nice to change jump quest into what ludibruim stage6 is

bosses seem easy,we need more challenge, why not black crow,anego,papulatus?

50-100 tickets? i think it should be around 30 tickets but harder monsters

anyways it's my suggestions so you don't have to use it =)

Prize=20% exp * depending what lvl of pq,*Reward 1 GM scroll/1 vicious hammer? or 300mill or a 400x rate for 30mins

cool51

http://elpamstory.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

New Quest Idea Empty Re: New Quest Idea

Post  Annie Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:34 am

You should include what level you have to be to do the Quest.
ex : 10~30.
That's really important considering that you suggested bosses and monsters.
If the req. is low, than cool's idea is eliminating any chances of new players with low levels passing the boss level.
Black crow will totally own them. Let alone 3 of them.
As for the monsters, new players aren't as strong as you are cool.
You should take EVERYONE into consideration, not just you.
On the other hand, if the level req. is high, like 150~200, than that may be reasonable.

Last edited by Annie on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Annie
Annie

Back to top Go down

Post  cool51 Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Annie wrote:You should include what level you have to be to do the Quest.
If the req. is low, than cool's idea is eliminating any chances of new players with low levels passing the boss level.
On the other hand, if the level req. is high, like 150~200, than that may be reasonable.

umm first off black crow can be killed without one rebirth and if a pq has no challenge for people with 5+ RB's then theres no point in pqing....
if you do see at FM most people have 5+ rebirth, and who said there can't be two pqs T.T

cool51

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 pm

cool51 wrote:

umm first off black crow can be killed without one rebirth and if a pq has no challenge for people with 5+ RB's then theres no point in pqing....
if you do see at FM most people have 5+ rebirth, and who said there can't be two pqs T.T

Yeah, they CAN be killed with no rbs. But it will be time consuming. & honestly, people with 5+ rbs can EASILY beat black crow. Mind as well have 3 HTs if you want a challenge. Either way, this PQ doesn't have a very good base. You have to consider the time, level, and monsters / bosses based on the time AND level. If you really want to pq, I suggest asking Benny to code in CWKPQ.

Last edited by Annie on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Annie
Annie

Back to top Go down

Post  cool51 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Annie wrote:
cool51 wrote:

Yeah, they CAN be killed with no rbs. But it will be time consuming. & honestly, people with 5+ rbs can EASILY beat black crow. Mind as well have 3 HTs if you want a challenge. Either way, this PQ doesn't have a very good base. You have to consider the time, level, and monsters / bosses based on the time AND level. If you really want to pq, I suggest asking Benny to code in CWKPQ.

CWKPQ?? you serious? coding items is different than coding a PQ and you don't think benny would do it just for free....

cool51

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 am

cool51 wrote:
Annie wrote:
cool51 wrote:

CWKPQ?? you serious? coding items is different than coding a PQ and you don't think benny would do it just for free....

OBVIOUSLY it's different. I'm just saying that since you said you wanted a "harder" PQ with more of a "challenge". PQs ARE hard to code, but it's not impossible. Many coders out there have the ability to code it in a matter of minutes. You just have to find a willing one. Lol. ;D
Annie
Annie

Back to top Go down

Post  cool51 Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Annie wrote:
cool51 wrote:
Annie wrote:
cool51 wrote:

OBVIOUSLY it's different. I'm just saying that since you said you wanted a "harder" PQ with more of a "challenge". PQs ARE hard to code, but it's not impossible. Many coders out there have the ability to code it in a matter of minutes. You just have to find a willing one. Lol. ;D

me finding a coder? i'm only a player not an gm or what so ever

cool51

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 am

Who said YOU had to find a coder?
I'm just saying, if someone <--since you think that when I say "you", I'm refering to YOU.
can find a willing coder, they can code it in.
Annie
Annie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum