Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~

4 posters

Go down

~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~ Empty ~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~

Post  Roman Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

~Post at the bottom~

Name:
Coding Type (Java/C++/ETC):
How good are you (1-10 Rate):

We will make you a GM if you are good =D
~Not a Joke~

Roman
Admin

Back to top Go down

~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~ Empty being a coder for elpamstory

Post  icemage Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello my name is phillip i have a few things i want to see first of all over the past years since maplestory has had private servers i have been in 115 private servers and i have coded them really good i have always made the players and gm's and people happy for what i do i enjoy what i do i can fix problems it wont take me long i can get it done before 2 hours i am a very well experienced coder and it would be an honour if i could be a coder for ur private server elpamstory i will gladly accept ur invite for me to become a coder if there are any problems im always on the server soo i can fix them straight away i will always make players really happy and i will make sure there are never dc's or anything like that please accept me into becoming a coder i will make you all happy Very Happy my characters name level 35 night walker is mysticfak xD please make me a coder and u will have tons of more players and ur server will become godly. Ohhh and i also can make all skills work and i can make skill maxer and all those things and i can make pets work i can make the server run godly and i can make it so if people throw stars or if they are bowmans i can stop them from dcing people when they think its funny xD. and i would rate my self 10/10 im very pro.

icemage

Back to top Go down

~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~ Empty Re: ~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~

Post  Benny Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 am

icemage wrote:Hello my name is phillip i have a few things i want to see first of all over the past years since maplestory has had private servers i have been in 115 private servers and i have coded them really good i have always made the players and gm's and people happy for what i do i enjoy what i do i can fix problems it wont take me long i can get it done before 2 hours i am a very well experienced coder and it would be an honour if i could be a coder for ur private server elpamstory i will gladly accept ur invite for me to become a coder if there are any problems im always on the server soo i can fix them straight away i will always make players really happy and i will make sure there are never dc's or anything like that please accept me into becoming a coder i will make you all happy Very Happy my characters name level 35 night walker is mysticfak xD please make me a coder and u will have tons of more players and ur server will become godly. Ohhh and i also can make all skills work and i can make skill maxer and all those things and i can make pets work i can make the server run godly and i can make it so if people throw stars or if they are bowmans i can stop them from dcing people when they think its funny xD. and i would rate my self 10/10 im very pro.

Hired! I will give you my source when I come home...not home right now.

Benny
Admin

https://elpamstory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~ Empty Re: ~If you can code please tell us and you may become a GM~

Post  Roman Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 pm

We will hire you but benny will first give you 2 assignments and if you do good and he approves we will hire you =D

Roman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:44 pm

soo am i gm now?

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  Roman Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:59 pm

not un till benny sees that you have done something =D

Roman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 am

Fine.

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 am

Okay im done wheres benny i have coded buddy and guild they work now xD

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 am

Hello im done ive fixed buddy and guild NOW MAKE ME GM!

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 am

Oh and may you send me your source link please so i can see what problems u have and i will get them fixed for you.

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  0minike0 Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 am

icemage wrote:Hello im done ive fixed buddy and guild NOW MAKE ME GM!

Dude
Gtfo
They have been released on several forums
LEECHER

If you are smart
Dont make him GM

Btw ty for deleting my gm apply for who ever it was

0minike0

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:43 am

No you gtfo u fker i dont give a sh!t wat u say i fixed buddies and i still aint gm wth is up with dat?

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:44 am

You know what im gonna make a private server and its gonna be hell good its gonna be called deathangelzms and its got be v75 with 99999exp and 99999meso and 999999drop xD it will have workings guilds buddies pets mounts everything we will have npc's in fm 1 2 3 4 5 an 6 and the server will be 24/7!

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  0minike0 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:49 am

icemage wrote:You know what im gonna make a private server and its gonna be hell good its gonna be called deathangelzms and its got be v75 with 99999exp and 99999meso and 999999drop xD it will have workings guilds buddies pets mounts everything we will have npc's in fm 1 2 3 4 5 an 6 and the server will be 24/7!

Well
Have fun
1. Ppl who join will leave in secs because they have 1337 rebirths in a single hour
2. Your src will suck because you will use clean KryptoDev v75 wich has alll those things fixed
3. Npcs in fm? Why dont you make command

And btw
Double poster ftw

0minike0

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 am

Already made fm and people wont leave for dc's and the server is now 500exp and there will be 5 rebirths and thats it quit while ur at it mate and seriously i have loads of players playin we have free gm positions and i give people that are coders they apply and i make the gm first the nthey code it and i leave them gm see thats how it works not say u have to code buddy and guild and will make u gm no ur doing it wrong thats why ur gettin bad comments on ur server for because everything sucks! in my server job advancer is duey type @duey he comes up say yes done for all in one shop type @moneybags skill maxer type @paul free nx type @freenx comes up with person and has everything even mount nx and pets everything works and no my serve isnt sh!t no offence i will still play ur server a bit but my server is betta then urs no offence.

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  0minike0 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 am

icemage wrote:Already made fm and people wont leave for dc's and the server is now 500exp and there will be 5 rebirths and thats it quit while ur at it mate and seriously i have loads of players playin we have free gm positions and i give people that are coders they apply and i make the gm first the nthey code it and i leave them gm see thats how it works not say u have to code buddy and guild and will make u gm no ur doing it wrong thats why ur gettin bad comments on ur server for because everything sucks! in my server job advancer is duey type @duey he comes up say yes done for all in one shop type @moneybags skill maxer type @paul free nx type @freenx comes up with person and has everything even mount nx and pets everything works and no my serve isnt sh!t no offence i will still play ur server a bit but my server is betta then urs no offence.

Wow Very Happy you are acting like if ElpamStory is my server Razz
Icemage, Even the Ppl WILL dc you wont be able to fix it if I see how you talk to me and other ppl, Also you must be rly stupid to open your src for everybody
Like, If I'm on such kind server Ill there for only trying to take it over Twisted Evil

Mods, Suggestion; Delete him

0minike0

Back to top Go down

Post  icemage Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:57 am

delete my icemage account idc! seriously

icemage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down