Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ;

2 posters

Go down

`Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ; Empty `Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ;

Post  [<3]Steph Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:43 am

Here is my GM application followiing benny's format;

Name: Stephanie

IGN; Stepharrr

Why You should be chosen: Well, here are some stuff that i gathered together here and there to show you that I'd be a good GM ;

-Available Time: Mon-Thur: 1-2 hours | Fri-Sat: 5+ Hours | Sun: 3-4 Hours

-Experience in field: I haven't had a LOAD of experience, But I have enough experience to tell what a "Good GM" really is. What I mean is that, I've had experience as a GM in many servers, and usually, there's one GM that screws up all the time. I think I have enough experience to learn from that GM's mistakes and apply it to my judgement. I just mean that I think I have enough experience to just tell what the right and wrongs are, what to do, and what should my 1st priority be and how I handle it.

-Contact information: PM me for Aim / Email / MySpace.

-What you can bring to the community: Im very creative So I think I can bring out the creative side of ElpamStory. I am also one of those people who dont let a problem go unfinished cause it just irritates me when something.

-How you'd deal with a hacker: It'll go a little something like this:
!cheaters -> Spy while in Hide -> ScreenShot -> !ban. No 1st warning 2nd warning shizz.

-How would you improve popularity towards the server and yourself: Well, I cansider my self an attention hog at times but that could be good at times. I always smega no matter what. Even to just keep the server awake. And I also wont let someone take advantage of me. I can be Mean when I have to. So that takes care of the "personality towards yourself." As for the server, I LOVE going around in other servers and doing this: SPAM hack -> Spam "OMAHGAH, JOIN _______MS ! THis server sucks -> More than 10 times -> Popularity of Server goes up. <3(But only if They do that to us, Im not THAT mean)

-Are you known In the server: Yeah. At least I think I am. Im always smegaing random stuff, getting involved in things I shouldn't be, and I answer questions via Smega even though Im really new.

-Last words: Well, I pretty much am a good person, or whatever you would consider me, but Im also kind of strict. But, My 1st and formost priority is the server. Without the server there is NO community. I have about a 9.5/10 Grammer and a 9.8/10 English. & My maturity level is probably 9.2/10, depending on the situation. Last, but not least, I just want to tell you, that if you DO accept me, then you will not regret it. I promise you that

As you can see by what I have told you, I think I've given you a pretty good idea of what I'll be doing as a GM if I get GMed, but thats not all, this is just words, I will put these words into action if you do GM me so please give me a Chance.

Written with Blood, Sweat, and tears,
-Stephanie. <3

Thank you for reading my application ; Hope I get the job Very Happy

-Note- HA! I fit my other GM application to Bennys format. Teehee.

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

`Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ; Empty Re: `Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ;

Post  [<3]Steph Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 pm

L>Benny to say: "ACCEPTED. Welcome to the team"

BTW; L>List Of GM's I dont know most of 'em.

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

`Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ; Empty Re: `Stepharrr's GameMaster Application ;

Post  [<3]Steph Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:40 pm

BUMP-A-ROO.

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sohum Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 am

you got the job?

Sohum

Back to top Go down

Post  [<3]Steph Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 am

nope but I hope I do

[<3]Steph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down